Monday, July 30, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This picture is taking last week, I think. I lose some weight ( well, kinda) lose some inch mostly from face - waist. still , I happy with the result. I'm starting my second round of slim in six this week. well, school will start Aug 15! and Nathan will start kindergarten on the 27Th. how exciting. as for me I have to change some class due to the canceled my personal finance class! the only thing I can take is Intro to films! ( hey, at least I get to watch movie! and get me up to 12 credit).
my class schedule is:
Accounting 120, macroeconomic 225, business math 121, humanity160 (Films, I hope is still available). I guess we will miss Myrna this semester, since she leave at for Japan at the end of August! I know she will bring me back something awesome!

No comments: