Friday, August 24, 2007

tears in heaven

tear run down my face when I heard you were leaving this evil world for good. why so soon? I was not expecting you to go so soon. you were like a second family to us, let us in when we have no where to go. you always looking out for us , giving my son mooncake everyday, making sure " tarzan " does not run out to the street. thank you for being such a kind, and loving person who we love and think very highly.
I pray for you , everyday I pray for you, I'm glad you don't have to suffer any longer, I know our father will take good care of you . suffer no more.. the tear is not all sadness, the joy of knowing you . ... can't I say anything better? I have no words to say.

Dear Havenly father,

Please take good care of my dear friend, which I know you will.I'm sorry I didn't come sooner I know you would like to see us. until the day we meet again.

we love you Carl.

Goodbye my friend
You can go now
Goodbye my friend

No comments: