Monday, June 16, 2008

things need to get off my chest

he think Nathan isn't his and want a paternity test! everyone know that's his... I do not stray! thank you very much. those who knows me I am very ...Practical, so to speak. and when you make me very angry such as harassing me and denial your off spring, you are going to be on my black list! arr that just irritating to me. I got my self into this mess, I'm going to get out of it, that's for damn sure. I'm can start cursing in three different languages at the same time so, Arr be very afraid!
he thinks that after over 1 1/2 year of no contact, boom, day before fathers day, he want to call and harasses me? every time child support get a hold of him, he calls, then dead silence ( which I love the peace and quiet) then many moon s later constant late night harassment! I feel sorry for his new wife , she has no idea what she got her self into. the verbal abuse, the alcoholic, the constant procrastination, the lies, the list go on. I never know that I can have so much anger to another human being! well, I just want you to know the other life I have lived and survive!

No comments: